DAY 1: DANCE!
this is the quickest drawing i’ve ever done
i’m so sorry i’m late!
What I like about you
You really know how to dance
When you go up, down, jump around
Think about true romance, yeah
[5 seconds of summer - What I like about you]
It’s Sukka week yay~!
I must say - I’m not a huge fan of Avatar as much as my sis, but I really like the characters!
And these 2 are probably my favorite to draw, also because I think they make a cute couple.
I can see them at a club, dancing like crazy when “their song” comes up!
I’m way to lazy to color this, also because the first day is already over my time.
So have just a cute sketch of these two having fun dancing!
HAPPY FALL SUKKA WEEK!
All prompts are HERE.
Please make sure not to bash any other ship in the process of prompting Sukka and your love for Sukka. And make sure you tag everything with SUKKA WEEK.
If you have any headcanons, please feel free to send them HERE, not to this page.
Let’s make this the best Sukka Week!
Fall Sukka Week 2014: September 14-20
September 14th: Dance
- [verb] move rhythmically to music, typically following a set sequence of steps.
- [verb] (of a person) move in a quick and lively way.
- [noun] a series of movements that match the speed and rhythm of a piece of music.
September 15th: Beginning
- [noun] the point in time or space at which something starts.
- [adj] new or inexperienced.
September 16th: Explore
- [verb] travel in or through (an unfamiliar country or area) in order to learn about or familiarize oneself with it.
- [verb] inquire into or discuss (a subject or issue) in detail.
September 17th: Color
- [noun] the property possessed by an object of producing different sensations on the eye as a result of the way the object reflects or emits light.
- [verb] (of a person or their skin) show embarrassment or shame by becoming red; blush.
September 18th: Beach
- [noun] a pebbly or sandy shore, especially by the ocean between high- and low-water marks.
September 19th: Invent
- [verb] create or design (something that has not existed before); be the originator of.
- [verb] make up (an idea, name, story, etc.), especially so as to deceive.
September 20th: Dress
- [noun] clothing of a specified kind for men or women.
- [noun] a one-piece garment for a woman or girl that covers the body and extends down over the legs.
- [verb] put on one’s clothes.
- [verb] treat or prepare (something) in a certain way, in particular.
It’s almost time for Fall Sukka Week, aka the original Sukka Week! These will be the prompts as voted by you, so get ready for each day. You can draw, write, or even send in headcanons here. It’s all up to you, all in order to celebrate the wonderful couple that is Suki and Sokka.
Don’t forget to REBLOG this and spread the word. Let everyone know so we can have an awesome turn out this year.
LET’S MAKE THIS THE BEST SUKKA WEEK YET!
FALL SUKKA WEEK 2014: Poll
Go and vote for the prompts we should use for FALL SUKKA WEEK 2014! You can vote for up to 7 things.
Please reblog and share so everyone can vote and know about it.
FALL SUKKA WEEK 2014 will be SEPTEMBER 14-20
SUKKA SMUT WEEKEND
Sukka Smut Weekend -- July 26-27
Headcanon Day: Submit all your smut headcanons to Fan&Boomerang, and make sure they’re good and smutty!
They can be about whatever you want them to be about on any topic. There is only two rules: it has to be about Sukka and it has to be smutty!
Fan Fic Day: Any length, from just a short three sentence fic or a long one that has chapters. It doesn’t matter. It just has to be about Sukka and smutty.
It can be about anything with any topic, just as long as it’s nice and smutty for this awesome weekend!